I never thought I'll become nurse, but now here I'm...for me its a very tiring job...sometime I feel depress, for I do not know how to do my job coz I've never learn a thing about nursing. Even though my job only to assist the doctor, but there is things that im not capable to do. However despite all my weaknesses to do the job as nurse. I found that in other side, the job can be really great. Observing people who went to the clinic, is one of my task there, not that the doctor ask me to observe the people, but its my habit... observing...^___^..
The most beautiful moment that I saw in the Clinic, was when I saw a 7years old children, a boy helping his father to walk. he carefully open the door for his farther to enter the clinic,while he was holding his father's hand. In my thought, when the child could do that amazing things, why the adult cannot do the same?....
Besides there is a child, who helping his parents to register his litlle sister and brother's name at the counter. the boy only 9years old, but it surprise me that he can remember his siblings date of birth, when the parents cannot remember their own children's date of birth..
I only work within 4months but its a great experience I ever had...


0 comments:
Post a Comment