
I'm so depressed right now that I simply can't concentrate/get motivated. I am so supposed to HAVE QUIZ tomorrow…I got two chapters to cover but am not even done with one chapter. It is like I WANT to fail? (no definitely not). I mean obviously I don't but why else am I being so counterproductive? I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. I have been depressed before so maybe I never really got over it? Who knows?
I hate myself for being this way, I really do. I hate the fact that I’m so depress that I cannot do anything... I really don’t want to give up...so how I’m gonna get my concentration…argh this situation really make me annoyed…I don’t have anyone to talk too…thanks God I Got blog… anyway I have to try…hope this every last moment will bring miracle (hope I can do well tomorrow)….well I’m trying here….gonna stop writing and start to read the book….CSC413…God Help me Please.....
I hate myself for being this way, I really do. I hate the fact that I’m so depress that I cannot do anything... I really don’t want to give up...so how I’m gonna get my concentration…argh this situation really make me annoyed…I don’t have anyone to talk too…thanks God I Got blog… anyway I have to try…hope this every last moment will bring miracle (hope I can do well tomorrow)….well I’m trying here….gonna stop writing and start to read the book….CSC413…God Help me Please.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment