Tuesday, November 1, 2011

H.E.A.D.A.C.H.E-They are my BESTFRIENDs no matter what.....



I was supposed to make this post yesterday but since I am sick, the situation didn’t allow me to do so. Anyway the pain is really too much for me to bear. The story begin where I am awake around 2.30 am yesterday, I felt like I cannot breathe and its really hot, but then I manage to sleep again…then around 3.ooam I am awake again, there I felt really cold, still I felt it’s really hard for me to breathe, besides that I felt spinal pain…it made me hard to lay and also hard to move freely..so in the morning, the initial plan I still want to go to class since I am not used to absenteeism, and I don’t really like it at all….but then its Monday, it is obliged for us to wear “baju kurung” and I haven’t ironed the clothes. With my body condition I really cannot get the things done (preparing my baju kurung, myself and so on)…so because of that I texted my friend telling her that I am not able to go to class because I am sick….she then promise to send medicine and food for me…guess what,  I feel moved…ya…never mentioned that before this I ever think to give up our friendship because I feel I am not needed as a”chinguya”  beside my other friend she always act cold and that makes me think it’s better not to get close to her….but after all this happen, I realize that they really care about me, and that change my view on them and I am now sure that whatever happen we are indeed a BESTFRIENDS and I won’t let them down no matter what happens in the future…furthermore there is another friend asking me how is my condition today, “sihat sudah kau” she said…then this word popup in my mind “Ehhh she also cared about me?”...I feel happy, coz suppose she is my closest friend before but then now even though we were not close like before still she also my BESTFRIEND……Really appreciate their concerns on me....^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.doobix.com/images/graphics/blogger/glitter-graphics/miscellaneous/glittergraphics_miscellaneous_106.gif