Deep inside my heart, theres’s a weird feeling that comes and goes occasionally.
I feel like I have no purpose, and i feel empty inside.
I feel like im in my own world and no one understands me, and nothing goes my way.
I feel like I am trapped in my head, in my own world. I try to do what I have to do but i get distracted by not doing anything.
I dont feel accomplished and havent felt that way in a very long time.I feel like a big disappointment to myself and to my parents, who are very concerned.
I also have been suffering from insomnia lately. i cant fall asleep at night .. it's not even that i think of something.. I think of nothing!!
Now…the only thing I can do is to ask Allah to help me….make me ease…do not know what went wrong, just now, I know,I needs Allah the most….I get bored with my lifestyle now, I really want to bring myself to sujud menghadap allah” as what I used to do….Hope everything will be Ok….I trust Allah the most….
0 comments:
Post a Comment