Friday, November 11, 2011

Things To DO...

"I'm too caught up with the holiday..haven't done any of the homeworks yet.." ni la post my classmate on FB...then she got supported from the classmates yg lain by saying that they are in same situation...guess what, actually I'm in the same situation like them...I know this is what will happen when I went home, with my adorable nephew, my mom and my siblings, I don't have time for homework....and for that reason I'll come back to hostel early before the mid-sem break ends. however now I got blurred...don't know which task i need to do first....everything needs attention, all needs to b submit by nextweek...see these are my list of thing to do now....
- do poster for CSC413 (multimedia) subject with litter free theme (monday submit)
- Do analysis of strategic mgt. article (need to do as soon as possible)
- read article on "Arab Spring" and do analysis
- read article on "myanmar issue" do article review
- make correction on practical training report
- prepared slide for stategic mgt case presentation
- prepare for test 1 (csc413) chapter 1-8...

So with this list, I better start working now...and I  decided to finish my CSC notes first...hope everything will be OK......^_^.....

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.doobix.com/images/graphics/blogger/glitter-graphics/miscellaneous/glittergraphics_miscellaneous_106.gif